Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 26

We are in the middle of our life readjustment.  Things are happening at a dizzying pace, and it's hard to keep up with everything that's going on.  I have been busy sorting stuff, getting things ready to sell, getting my Ramcharger up to snuff, and haven't seen the gym as a result.  I was also on call part of the week, which didn't help matters.

I still have lots to do, but I need to make an effort to refocus on weight loss and strength training.  My short term goal is to lose 10 lbs before the end of May.  I am going on vacation and want to be 240 lbs.  As it stands right now, I'm at 250 lbs.  It was hard to get to this point, especially with all that is going on, so I'm going to make an effort to get under 250 and hopefully keep going.  We are almost to goal weight, which is in the neighborhood of 215 lbs.  I just need to stay the course a little while longer and I can achieve this tremendous goal!

Since I'm not on call this week, it should be easier to hit the gym, provided work doesn't get insane.  I actually have some good solid work coming up this next week and the week after and I don't want to miss out on the money that we need so badly right now.  So if I have to stay late, and forego the gym a couple of days, then that's the brakes.  Refocusing our lives, and downsizing is actually an expensive proposition.  I wouldn't have believed it myself.

As for everything else insane in my life right now, I'm going to try to bring some normalcy this week.  We shall see how that goes.



-James

No comments:

Post a Comment