Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 25

I can sum up last week in one word: stressful.  We have some big changes in the works and with change comes uncertainty.  With all that comes stress.  To add to it, I have been on call since last Wednesday, worked on Saturday, and some douche bag tried to break into my garage on Friday night!

I feel like I'm playing catch up.  I mean, I'm a day late on my update video and blog entry.  I haven't even started enhancing the pictures from my last mini hike, and I certainly haven't hit the gym since last Tuesday.  Well, if I may step into the excuse box for a moment: I don't like getting too involved with anything when I'm on call because the pager likes to start beeping at the most inopportune times.  Okay, out of the excuse box now.

It's gotten to the point where I must be clinching my jaw at night because my gums have been aching ever since I got home from Jeff's place on Easter.

I'm not going to get into the stress-inducing things in my life since it would not be appropriate at this point, but needless to say, change is in the air, and things are (or are about to start) happening.

Weight loss this week wasn't stellar.  I lost a lb for the week.  Considering I didn't gain anything, I'll take that small victory.  It's better than nothing.

Next week will be my 26 week update.  That will officially be the six month mark for my plan.  I'm on my way!  Hoping to be within striking distance of my goal by my birthday in September.


-James

No comments:

Post a Comment