Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 24

Finally, after nearly two weeks of feeling like I had caught the Contagion virus, I'm feeling better and I'm back in action.  The good news is that I lost 3 lbs this week and made it back to the gym.  There really isn't any bad news to speak of.  I'm just happy that I don't feel like Death.

This week wasn't terribly busy, but the weekend was.  I had the opportunity to try out Jeff's new gym in Ellensburg, so I took full advantage of it.  It was fun working out with Jeff.  He introduced me to a couple of new things to incorporate into my normal routine.  Jeff also shot some video clips that he will use as an advertisement for his business.  I can't wait to see what he can put out.

I really don't have much to report on per se.  I'm kind of scatter-brained right now because I'm preoccupied with some impending things that are very important to my family and me.  I just hope the increased stress level doesn't adversely affect my workout and weight loss.  I'd hate for that to happen.  That said, I'm going to be very busy in the upcoming months, so I'm not sure how that will affect my "52 Hikes in 52" weeks program, but I'm going to do my best to keep up with everything.  I'm just going to go with it.  In the meantime, I'm just going to roll with the punches.


-James

No comments:

Post a Comment